Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Baby and Buttons


The inspiration for this card's color comes from The Ribbon Girls challenge.
For the backing paper I've used a button embossing folder.
I've used a Spellbinder die for the oval on which I've placed the gorgeous baby image from Digi Doodle.
The sentiment is from a design paper.
I've added blue ribbon with a metal charm, some lace and two buttons

I enter this card into the following challenges:
1) The Ribbon Girls - Colour Inspiration
2) Crafts and Me - #93 Ribbon and a bow
3) Tuesday Alchemy - Button Button, Who's Got A Button
4) Use It Tuesdays - Emboss It (hoarded supply: buttons)
5) ABC Challenge - T for two (use 2 of something)
6) Crafty Boots - BINGO* (ribbon+blue+lace)
7) Sarah Hurley Challenges - Buttons
8) The Squirrel & the Fox - Kids or Babies (2nd entry)
9) Make it Monday - Anything Goes

16 comments:

Danielle said...

Adorable card! Love the embossed buttons in the background.
Thank you for playing with us at Use it Tuesday!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, the image is adorable and I love the embossed buttons and little charm

Sue

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Baby card Pia,such a gorgeous sweet image..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Skye said...

Lovely card. The colours are beautifully soft just righr for a baby card. Love you embossing

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet! what a cute image! I love the embossing and the alphabet border… and the dummy charm.. it's a perfect baby card!
Hope you have a lovely day!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Karen M said...

This is sweet, Pia. I love the addition of the little metal charm, pretty! Kx

fatmonica said...

It's a beautiful card.Such a cute image and the buttons are great!Thanks for sharing it with us at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.

Carol C said...

Beautiful card, I love the image and the embossed buttons are fab :) Thanks for joining us at the Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog this time, Carol x

Mandy said...

Such a sweet card.

Unknown said...

Wow! I saw you on MIM! I have blog candy if you're interested. My Blog Candy

BlackLissi said...

Beautiful card! I love your buttons embossing and image is super cute! Sweet dummy charm!
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy!

Dee's Craft Room said...

Such a cute image and really sweet card. I love the embossed buttons they really work with the image.

Thank you for sharing work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Sandy said...

Sweet card, love the image and fab embellies!
Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Sandy DT

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to come visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #89, #90, #91, #151, #154, #155, #173, #254, #255 and #282.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia

Ribbon Girl said...

Oh such a cute baby card - it's very nice - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge, Mary G x

Katya- Ангел в кедах said...

Such a sweet card!

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy