Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Christmas Mice

Today is the start of a new "Stella Says Sketch" challenge over at Catch the Bug and this is my GDT card, using Scene it - Christmas Mice colored with Promarkers and a gold metallic gel pen.

I've been making quite a few cards lately without using any DPs. And I've again used my favorite stencil, from Memory Box. I used embossing paste and added just a touch of glitter glue after it had dried. The border is made with a Magnolia die. I stamped a sentiment, handcut it into a banner shape and attached it with a star eyelet.

This week-end has passed so quickly! Friday evening I fell asleep on the couch before 1930 in the evening. Argh - sleeping away my favorite evening of the week... Yesterday I went to see my family as my youngest nephew turned 6. And today it's house cleaning and decorating for Christmas. I will catch up with you work (wouldn't wan't to miss out on all the inspiration out there) as from tomorrow.

I'm entering my card in these challenges as well:
1) Completely Christmas - #39 Anything Goes + use Something beginning with S (Star stencil)
2) C.R.A.F.T. - #287 Christmas Present
3) Crafty Boots - Stars

27 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Love your white stenciled background and the red paper lace, they looks great toghether. The stamp is so cute!

Lau W said...

Super image, love it ! Oh and love the border ! A lovely card !
xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Pia, I love the cute image and the stencilled background looks wonderful.
Sue xx

Jacee said...

Really like this one Pia, the image is fabulous and I love your colour combo, a really great card!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Chrissy said...

What a cute fun image Pia and fabulous colouring.I love the embossed background and the border across the top..superb card.

luv CHRISSYxx

chrissy xx said...

A cute image! I LOve your colours and design Pia..Sooo pretty.
Chrissyxx

loz said...

Great card and image Pia..Loz

Laine said...

Stunning Pia. Love the embossed detail and fabulous red border detail. The image is so cute.
Laine
xx

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Pia..cute image and love the border. Pat K x

Mrs Beez said...

Such a cute image and interpretation of the sketch. Love it. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute and a fantastic colour palette.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxx

Wishcraft said...

Such a cute image, fab design and colours too... lovely card Pia :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Monika Reeck said...

I love the color on your Image so sweet and that mice soo cuute Image too...lovely add of that red strip...is it also DIE cut things...sweet ..I have only doily Martha Stewart border stamp Pia...this is a sweeet and cute card..love it..

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Pia, I love your fun image and stenciled background - the red and white go so well together.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Super fun, Pia, love this card hun, hugs xxx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fabulously cute card. Cute image and lovely design. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fabulous card, great layout and cute image. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Sue B said...

Awww this is so sweet Pia! it's an adorable image and I love the falling snow and stars.. SO pretty! :-)
Hope you had a lovely weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Regina said...

Pia, such a fun image! Wonderful coloration! I love the border on the top!

sending hugs Regina

Donna said...

Cute, cute, cute, great image, embellishing and love the strip at the top, would of never thought of that!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I really like the limited colours onthis card Pia x

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card!!

Deepti Stephens said...

Cute and adorable! Love the background.. :)

crafty-stamper said...

I love the cute image and embossed background-oops sorry just read again and it's a stencil and modelling paste great background
Carol x

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute, I love that Bugaboo image! Fabulous red border and embossed background!
Tammy X

Peanut said...

Looking at this card I'm thinking " when the cat is away... the mice will open your presents!". Just too cute! I'm also wondering how quickly the week had passed... indeed, how swiftly the year had passed. Aaaaargh!
x Asha

Danielle Vincent said...

Super cute!!